Karen at My Stitchy Ramblings was so kind to award me a Liebster - this means a lot to me because as a new blogger it really encourages me to continue - even though I am little I still have a voice! Thank you Karen! xoxo
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, favorite or beloved. Liebster Awards are given by bloggers to other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help newer bloggers gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions:
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show thanks to the blogger who awarded the Liebster to you by linking back to their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving awards to, with links to their sites, and comment on their blog to let them know that you have give them the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know.
I would like to give Liebsters to:
- Melanie the WIP Slayer! What a fantastic name and concept for a blog - I just love your work and great blog!
- Tracy's blog - The Mirabilia Stitcher - this is actually one of the first blogs I ever regularily followed and although she is getting up there in followers she is still shy of 200!
- Leslie's Stitching Under the Sea - she does amazing work and I adore her!
- Mrs. Marthi - a Passionate Mirabilia Stitcher - this girl needs some more followers - a great blog - she does a lot of stitching!
- Melissa's Stitching Room - this girl has a lot of Mira's on her blog and I love them all!
Now for the hard part - five random facts people don't know about me.....
1. I was the mascot (Crystal) for a local amusement park Crystal Palace while in high school.
2. I have owned three pet rats in my lifetime and they were all wonderful sweet little pets - Sydney, Minnie and Sandy.
3. I attended no less than 14 schools growing up - we moved a lot!
4. I am scared of waves - as in water.
5. I really like Crocodiles and reptiles in general but not snakes. I got to hold a baby Crocodile while I was in Cuba.