Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Scent of Old Roses Gallery

Here are some additional pictures of my finished Mirabilia Scent of Old Roses. This is stitched on Crafty Kitten's Dragon Forest Evenweave on a 32 count.

I did change one of the beads - I wasn't fond of a honey coloured bead and I replaced it with the pearly coloured bead.

Details of the skirt.

Suri's pretty face.

More bead work details.

This is a bit blurry - but I wanted to show these details - yup, I learned to Lazy Dazy stitch!
I named her Suri.  She took about 5 weeks - It may seem fast, but she is a much smaller pattern than Christmas Flourishes. I actually stitched her on a fat eigth with slightly less than 2 inches all around - but you have to use 32 count to do this!

1 comment:

  1. She looks absolutely beautiful on this fabric. I don't understand the fabric choice on the model picture.

    I'm also stitching her. I started to stitch her on.. 2006/7 and after years I finally started to stitch her again. Should take pics and update my blog :)